FIL is the ideal place to find new publishing houses so that your company can offer the best products. We host more than 19,000 book professionals who meet with colleagues and attend various professional development activities during their visit.
With more than 818,000 visitors in attendance, you will have the opportunity to observe the market behavior of readers from all age groups and with all reading tastes. You can see the developing market trends in all the sectors of the book industry.
Dates and times of professionals
November 30, December 1 and 2 from 9:00 to 17:00
- Until November 6: 900 Mexican pesos
- Only payment: Visa or MasterCard
Upon registration, you will receive:
In order to make the most of your visit, we suggest:
- A FIL entry badge for all nine days
- Publication of your information in the Exhibitors and Professionals Catalog
- Access to work tables and the services provided at the Business Center for Professionals
In order to make the most of your visit, we suggest you:
- Register before August 31 to obtain 3 nights accommodation, courtesy of FIL (under availability)..
- Book your flight in advance and make the most of discounts offered by some airlines.
- Start planning your schedule of events starting September 30 by browsing the various online catalogs.
- Register for training programs that interest you.
- Browse the general events program and set aside time in your schedule to attend events of your interest. This will allow you to learn more about readers’ preferences and understand the Ibero-American market and its tendencies.
- Program shipment of your purchases. We have courier services located at Door 4. They will store your merchandise until the shipment is organized.
When you arrive at the FIL:
- Please go to the Preregistration Module located at the International Area entry to receive your badge and your welcome bag (Exhibitors and Professionals Catalog, map of the fair and other information of interest).
For further information contact:
Professional registration, Magda Zapata at the phone number (52 33) 3810-0331, ext. 942.