The rights market in Spanish is continually growing and FIL Guadalajara is the largest forum in Latin America for these type of negotiations. The huge supply of publishing houses and the presence of more than 700 writers from 30 countries bring together all parties involved in this market.
Dates and times of professionals
November 26, 27 and 28 from 9:00 to 17:00
- Until August 31: 720 Mexican pesos
- From September 1 to November 9: 900 Mexican pesos
- Only payment: Visa or MasterCard
Upon registration, you will receive:
In order to make the most of your visit, we suggest:
- Book your flight in advance and make the most of the discounts offered by some airlines.
- Start planning your schedule of events starting September 30 by browsing the various online catalogs.
- Register for training programs that interest you.
- Browse the general events program and set aside time in your schedule to attend events of your interest. This will allow you to learn more about readers’ preferences and understand the Ibero-American market and its tendencies.
When you arrive at the FIL:
Please go to the Preregistration Module located at the International Area entry to receive your badge and your welcome bag (Exhibitors and Professionals Catalog, map of the fair and other information of interest).
Pre-registration period is over.
To attend as a professional to FIL Guadalajara, go to the registration module located at the entrance of the International Expo Guadalajara Area (in front of Hilton Hotel), November 25 and 26 (9:00 a.m to 6:00 pm.) and November 27, 28 and 29 (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Come and enjoy the world of books!
For further information contact:
Professional registration, Diego Arellano at the phone number (52 33) 3810-0331, ext. 942